Jojoba oil is a liquid wax gotten from the wax of an American shrub. It goes by the scientific name Simmondsia Chinensis. It has been used for a while by the Native American tribes. They used it’s paste for skin and healthcare while the whole nut served as an emergency food. It is unique oil that has a lot of benefits for the natural beauty of the body.
It has been theorized that applying the jojoba oil to the skin can make the skin assume it is producing a lot of oil thereby balancing oil production. There are lots of benefits attached to the jojoba oil for the natural beauty of the hair, face, skin and other benefits to the body. In this article, we will be considering them individually.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil to the Hair
- Antibacterial Properties: The Jojoba oil has been said to possess antibacterial properties that make it refutes bacterial. It soothes the scalp and also used to solve the problems of dandruff and dry scalp.
- Serves as a cure to Thinning Hair: Patients of thinning hair are known to use the Jojoba oil for its role in adding volume to their thinning hair. It adds volumes and body hair to their strands and gives it a reasonable amount of volume.
- Reduces Hygral Fatigue: The Jojoba oil’s ability to reduce hair from the inside of the hair shaft has made it an oil well sought after due to its numerous benefits to the hair. It acts as an agent for reducing hygral fatigue, which is the swelling and shrinking of the hair when it gets wet and dry.
- Hair Moisturizer: The Jojoba oil is considered a very good moisturizer without leaving residues behind. It helps the hair cells reproduce faster. You apply it on the hair and leave it for a while before washing it off.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Skin
The Jojoba oil is considered effective body oil due to it’s striking resemblance to the sebum produced by the body. The benefits of the Jojoba Oil to the skin are as follows:
- The presence of Vitamin B and E alongside some other minerals helps to heal rough wounds and smoothen up rough patches.
- It acts as a very good moisturizer for the skin and lubricates the skin gland very well to protect it from drying out.
- It is also used as the perfect solution to control an Oilskin
- It has been noted to be an effective cure for cracked feet and dry hands.
- It helps to reduce the effect of sunburn. The Vitamins in the oil helps to patch up the wounds within the shortest possible time.
- It is considered the best massage oil on earth especially for people who are prone to Acne.
Jojoba Oil for Face Benefits
- Helps in the control of Acne: Jojoba oil is believed to be anti-microbial. This means that it helps to prevent the buildup of bacteria in the pores of the face. It helps to break up excessive oil sebum that clogs the pores in the face.
- It Helps to repair Delicate Lips Tissues: Continuous exposure to the sun and other harsh elements can cause the lip to become cracked and dry which ends up inviting bacterial and possibly infections. The Jojoba oil is employed in most cases as a perfect lip gloss as it helps to caution the effect of painful licking or enduring pains on the lips.
- It also helps to lessen wrinkles with the aid of the vitamins and minerals it possesses. Due to age, the thinning and drying of the skin produces wrinkles. The Jojoba oil penetrates into the skin, making it appearing fuller as it moisturizes it on a deep level.
The Jojoba oil has proven over time to be loaded with lots of benefits due to a lot of organic vitamins and minerals contained in it. Today, it is commonly used to treat acne, psoriasis, sunburn and chapped skin. Many people know Jojoba oil to be a carrier oil for essential oil uses for making various quality oil products. However, the organic minerals and vitamins in the Jojoba oil have made it an effective skin product on its own.